If you're like us, you have tons a books laying around the house. Some are piled high in corners, others are filed randomly in our bookshelves. While this can be overwhelming, it is also a great opportunity to give you shelves some style. Here are FIVE STYLING TIPS on how to put those books to good use. So brush off the dust, pull of their covers, and get ready for your shelves to look fab!!!
1. GROUP THEM BY COLOR ombré, rainbow, color blocking or monochrome all add interest
2. DON’T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER discover gorgeous colors, textures and patterns that are often hiding under the jackets
3. VERTICAL IS NOT THE ONLY GAME IN TOWN lay stacks on their side and up against vertical groups to create interesting shapes
4. CHANGE YOUR PERSPECTIVE turn them around to flaunt their beautifully weathered pages or to display elegant metallic or brightly hued pages
5. EMPTY SPACE IS VALUABLE You don’t have to fill shelves to the brim, in fact, empty space only highlights and adds balance, but if you do fill up, make sure you cover every inch.
Comments will be approved before showing up.